Fuller On-Line 24 - 7 Access
Library Director: Robin Sweetser email@example.com
Interlibrary Loans: firstname.lastname@example.org
Technical Services and Webmaster:
Assistants: Carol Dunbar, Laura Wing, Samantha Parenteau, Diana Levesque and Tianna Tardiff
The Fuller Public Library was established in 1877 by the bequest of Mark W. Fuller. With a little over 300 volumes, Fuller Public Library was opened to the public in a rented room in the Whittemore Block. Through generous gifts and donations over the years, the library offers more than 35,000 volumes.
The library is now located in the historic NH Gov. John Butler Smith Home, which was deeded by his heirs to the town in 1926 for use as a Community Building.