Contact the Fuller Public Library
29 School Street (In the Gov. John B. Smith Mansion)
Mail to: P.O. Box 43
Hillsborough, NH 03244
Monday & Friday 12 pm - 5pm
Tuesday & Thursday 9am - 8 pm
Saturday 9am - 1 pm
Wednesday & Sunday CLOSED
The library is closed on these 2013-2014 Holidays
- New Year's Day Observed - Monday, January 1, 2013
- Martin Luther King Day - Monday January 21, 2013
- Washington's Birthday - Monday February 18, 2013
- Memorial Day - Monday, May 27, 2013
- Independence Day - Thursday, July 4, 2013
- Labor Day - Monday, September 2, 2013
- Columbus Day - Monday, October 14, 2013
- Veterans' Day - Monday, November 11, 2013
- Thanksgiving Day - Thursday, November 28, 2013
- Christmas Day Observed - Wednesday, December 25, 2013
- New Year's Day - Wednesday, January 1, 2014
Library Director: Robin Sweetser email@example.com
Technical Services and Webmaster:
Project Lift Director: Judy Fournier
Assistants: Laura Wing, Diana Levesque, Samantha Parenteau, Mary Lou Lannon & Carol Dunbar.
Library trustees are elected for rotational 3 year terms at town meeting.
The Fuller Public Library was established in 1877 by the bequest of Mark W. Fuller. With a little over 300 volumes, Fuller Public Library was opened to the public in a rented room in the Whittemore Block. Through generous gifts and donations over the years, the library offers more than 27,000 volumes.
The library is now located in the historic NH Gov. John Butler Smith Home, which was deeded by his heirs to the town in 1926 for use as a Community Building.